Friday, May 11, 2012

G.I. Joe Renegades, Season One, Volume 1


Released to coincide with the new G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie, Shout! Factory and Hasbro are releasing a new G.I. Joe DVD collection. G.I. Joe Renegades contains the first season’s first 13 episodes of the fan favorite animated series.

A young group of G.I. Joe team members must go rogue when a mission against COBRA Industries goes terribly wrong. Hunted by the authorities and branded as criminals the team members must prove their innocence and in the process evade the authorities, the COBRA organization and the Falcons, an elite G.I. Joe military team while still trying to prove COBRA’s threat.


Packed with suspense, populated with memorable characters and featuring state-of-the-art animation the first volume of Season One of the G.I. Joe Renegades animated series comes on two DVD discs and stars the voice talents of some of today’s top actors.