Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bandfuse



I can’t help but believe that my son, who is a professional musician, would be impressed by Realta Entertainment Group’s new Bandfuse Rock Legends video game for PS3. In fact, I plan on sharing the video game with him when we go to visit him in Tennessee. 

As for me I was pleasantly surprised on how easily I picked up the video game that incorporates guitar, bass and vocals.

To be honest when it comes to music I’m lucky I can play the radio.  After playing Bandfuse I feel like hitting the road and cranking out some good old Rock and Roll!  And Rock and Roll it has-in spades!  Legendary bands like Blue Oyster cult. Kansas and dozens more make up the mix along with hot new groups and artists such as Coldplay, Red Fang and Sublime.  Whatever your Rock and Roll fantasy you’ll find the perfect mix.

WOW!  Where do I start?  The main thing that impressed me about Bandfuse is that it uses real instruments.  Bass or guitar, whatever your instrument, you play along with Bandfuse.  This ain’t no pretend guitar video game!  You learn as you go and just like when you take guitar lessons you start out slow, build your skill and add licks and chords as you go.

Choose your mode be it Concert or otherwise.  Tune up using a wide range of tuning tools just like in s real session.  Make adjustments to your pedals, amp, and guitar and even select the type of song you want to play by genre.  Soft or Hard Rock, Blues-you name it-you can play it.  All it takes is patience, practice, concentration and Bandfuse.

Sing along, choose your music era, read the liner notes, listen to the professionals and pick your Career Mode.  This is what playing music is all about.  Forget the fancy lessons; forget shelling out big bucks for very little results.  Listen, learn and play as Bandfuse takes your from novice to Rock God.  

Jam with the legends like Slash, Bootsy Collins, Zack Wild.  Up to four players can jam out.  Are you ready to Rock an Roll!?  Plug in and pump out the music!  You’ll feel as if you’re in a real concert or studio.  Bandfuse is what other Rock and Roll video games wish they were.  Time to take home the real thing.