Thursday, April 23, 2015

Banking On Confidence

When it comes to finance (especially personal budgeting), economics, accounting and anything that concerns money I'm luck I can balance on one foot let along balance a budget.

I leave all things financial to my wife.  I've tried to understand local, national and world economic matters.

The problem is whenever I find a book, website or other financial informational source the terms and jargon used are so confusing I'm more in the dark than I was before.

Dale K. Kline, the author of Banking On Confidence: A Guidebook To Financial Literacy from iUniverse, has made understanding economics, finances and how the whole thing works in the business and financial world even I can understand it.

Containing no fancy psuedo-babble, over-inflated terms and explanations or financial double-talk, the book makes it easy to understand the banking industry, economies, fiscal policies and all things money and asset related.

Finally! Everyday economics that make sense!  Now if I can just figure out how to balance my checking account.