Friday, May 29, 2015

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season One

Marvel Comics rules the movie theaters and soon TV!  One of the first Marvel TV shows to hit the air in the 2010s is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Deriving much of its storyline from the Marvel movies the TV series expands on that universe and presents other Marvel characters and storylines.

Rittenhouse Archives/Sci-fi Hobby presents the very first season of the TV series in living color with its new 24 Pack, 5 Cards per Foil Pack Trading Cards with one Autograph Card (mine is Ruth Negga) and one Costume card (Brett Dalton is mine) guaranteed per Box.

Seventy two Cards make up the Base Set (I assembled one full Set with enough left over to make a dent on a second), A Gold Parallel Set is also randomly inserted (zip for me.)

Randomly inserted Bonus Cards include:

6 I.D. (mine is Melinda May)
6 Art of Level 7 (1 for me)
18 Allegiance (1 again)
9 Advanced Technology (1)


As always Rittenhouse delivers high-quality, heavy paper stock, full color photos Trading Cards fans will love.