Thursday, September 14, 2017

James Bond Archives Final Edition



Sci-fi Hobby/Rittenhouse Archives does it again with its ‘James Bond Archives Trading Cards Final Edition’ set consisting of five Cards per Pack with 24 Packs per Box.
 
The Card Set features ‘Die Another Day’ and from the Box I received I was able to assemble one full Base Set, with almost enough to complete a second Set.

The Cards features scenes and characters from the movie all printed on heavy coated paper stock with brilliant full-color images.

I really like the simple, clean look of the Packs and Box which remind me of James Bond: very straight forward, clean, simple and efficient.

Special Bonus Cards come in the Set which include:

Two Autograph Cards guaranteed per Box (Mine are Mark Dymond and Tom Chadbon)
Randomly inserted Autograph/Pieceworks Cards are also available (Skyfall’s Tank Dong was mine)
Other randomly inserted cards include Gold Die Another Day Cards (1 for me), 007 Double-Sided Mirror Cards (zip), Metal Cards (zip again), and more (I got a Moneypenny).
Look for ‘A View to A Kill’ (I got 1), ‘For Your Eyes Only’ (2) and ‘Octopussy’ (3) Bonus Sets.

A Roger Moore Autograph Card is guaranteed per Case and other special incentives are included with the more cases you purchase.

It’s an incredible nice Set of Trading Cards James Bond fans are sure to want and cherish.