Friday, September 29, 2017

My Gnome On The Roam



There’s no place (or person) like Gnome!  Gnome is where the heart is.  Gnome, Gnome on the range.  OK, OK, I’ll stop.
  
Everybody likes Gnomes.  You see them in people's yards and gardens, hidden in secret, forest Gnome homes and populating children’s literature.


They’re funny, little, pointy-hat, miniature humanoids that are mischievous, hard-working, sometimes grumpy but always adorable.



Join ‘My Gnome On The Roam’ with its ‘Family Adventure Kit’ that offers a suitcase of memories waiting to be unpacked!



I was curious when I received my Family Adventure Pack.  I wasn’t sure what it was.



I opened up the latched, sandy-brown suitcase and the only thing I spotted were some crinkled-up, shreds of paper.



Wait a minute! Is this some kind of joke?



Shifting aside the shredded paper I discovered a Gnome Notebook/Journal and Anne Armstrong’s hardbound book appropriately entitled ‘My Gnome On The Roam’ featuring a Gnome adventure in text complemented by black and white and full-color Gnome art. 



Also included was an adorable Gnome figurine ready to paint, a rustic, tree limb Pencil, a Gnome Travel Tag and an Adventure Kit Booklet filled with suggestions for filling out my own Gnome adventures each day. 



It’s a quirky, creative cache of Gnome fun perfect for young (and the young at heart) adventurers.  To know a Gnome is to love a Gnome.