Thursday, October 18, 2018

Just To Clarify…


I tend to stay away from all things religious or political.  But, with the  turmoil and troubling times we are now experiencing I felt it best to take a stand.
 
First and foremost, I am a Christian.  I believe that Jesus Christ is the one and ONLY way to get to Heaven.  

Jesus took upon himself the sins of the entire world, gave his lif, and rose again on the third day so that mankind’s sins could be forgiven.  All one has to do is believe in what he did, ask for forgiveness, and be saved.

It’s that simple.  It’s a free gift.  

I’m also a Conservative.  I’m one of those ‘Deplorables’ Hillary Clinton lambasted in her presidential bid.  I’m proud of it.

I support our President.  I’m anti-gun control. pro-life, stand for our flag, kneel to God, obey the ten commandments, support a strong military, police and first responders, believe in fair trade and secure borders and that man-made global climate change is a farce.

I believe that the behavior of the radical left wing of the Democratic Party is disgusting and criminal and that the Clintons should be arrested, that marriage is between a man and a woman, that homosexuality is wrong and that the government should be smaller and be serving the people, not controlling them.

The right for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness does not mean the right of health care, free housing, free food or free anything.  

I believe that there are legal American citizens who honestly need help now and again and they should be helped.  It is called compassion. I do not support providing free health care, housing and the like to people who can work but refuse to do so.

Life’s choices have consequences, good or bad.  Our nation has raised a generation of people who refuse to take responsibility for their actions and base their life and decisions on emotions and feelings.

No one owes anyone anything.  Life is not always easy and bad things do happen. 

Don’t take me wrong.  I don’t hate anyone.  Anyone who knows me knows that. In fact the Bible teaches, as a Christian, that I am to love all people, regardless of their race, religion or lifestyle.  

That does not mean I have to agree with their choices.

Too often people tend to think that if you disagree with them then you are a hater, a bigot, homophobic, etc.  That is simply not the case.  I believe everyone needs to get saved, live a good life, put God first and be a productive member of society. 

People are welcome to disagree with me, that is their right.  But just remember, it is also my right to disagree with others.