Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Scorpion The Complete Series


My wife was disappointed when CBS/Paramount’s Scorpion TV series went off the air.
 
I watched a few episodes and enjoyed them but my schedule prevented me from watching most.  My works hours began very early and so I usually was in bed by the time the series aired.

For fans of the quirky and geeks-save-the-world series rejoice for the complete 94-episodes are all collected in one HUGE DVD collection with over five hours of special features included.

What do you get when you get one great mom, a spy, a brainy kid and super geniuses?  You get four seasons of some of the best spy and intrigue TV episodes imaginable of course!

For the ultimate outsiders collection of geeks and freaks that take on the bad guys and confuse the heck out of government bureaucrats be sure to pick up this very special collection of episodes that prove geeks rule the world.

As a fellow geek I gotta say it's nice to see the disenfranchised, overlooked and often shunned oddballs of the world getting their just due.

Street savvy, quirky personalities, brilliant minds and outrageous imaginations combine to make this one strike team unlike any other. 

Extras include featurettes, gag reels, deleted scenes, commentaries and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment