Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wish List


I'm pretty well set in life.

I'm retired, with a decent income.  Nothing exorbitant, but adequate-my wife and I watch our nickles and dimes.
We've paid off our mortgage.  Our car is paid for,  We have plenty of food, cloths, live in a nice neighborhood, attend a great church, are the parents of two great kids, are grandparents of a cute little boy (who is adorable by the way), we're healthy, owe no money--other that regular month-to-month bills....the list goes on and on.
God has been good to us-far more that either of us deserve.

My wife's family is close by, she gets to play tennis, loves to shop with her sister and can't get enough of our grandson.

I love to read, ride my bike, play with my grandson, go out to eat, shop and hang out with my wife and enjoy writing my review blog.

However, there are a few things I'd like to see come to fruition.

I need a tablet or laptop.

I want my blog, Facebook page and Twitter to grow even more with more visitors and followers.

In order to write more reviews I need more review items to arrive-especially from businesses that I've been trying for years to provide them.

Although I have a lot of old comic books, I'd love to find a large stash of old Gold, Silver and Bronze Age books for little of no money.  My ambition is to write a large article (or articles) about such a find.

I'd also like to find old toys, trading cards, model kits and other memorabilia.

Everyone has a dream.  I'm no exception.  Hopefully God will see fit to answer my requests.

While they are not 'needs', they are 'wants'.  I'll have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment