Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Steven Universe The Complete Second Season

I’ve heard a lot about the animated series Steven Universe from Cartoon Network/Warner Bros.

I’ve even caught a few minutes of a couple of episodes.  I’m not sure what I saw.  Interesting is the only word I can think of that adequately describes my first impression.

Well, things have a got a lot more ‘interesting’ as I’ve watched several episodes.

What I’ve gleamed so far is that Steven (an Earth boy) and the alien Crystal Gems face off against a dangerous foe, discover the fusion of fellow Gems witness the Cluster and encounter even a more dangerous threat than the first.

There’s plenty of whacked-out wonder, unique characters, strange alien locations, music and song-filled action, adventure, danger and most importantly the true meaning of love and friendship.

The boxed Steven Universe The Complete Second Season DVD collection contains of all 22 episodes and also includes Steven Universe The Phantom Fable postcards, a soundtrack postcard and an exclusive Garnet Fusion Keychain!

Be sure to check out the never-seen-before animatics.

No comments:

Post a Comment