Saturday, July 20, 2019

SDCC Time Of Year


When it comes to receiving review samples from publishers and manufacturers this is always the slowest time of the year. and for one simple reason: the San Diego Comic-Con.

No, really!

Since SDCC is the biggest pop culture phenomenon of the year almost all publishers and manufacturers attend-as they should.

Unfortunately for me and other review sites that means our review material provided by them trickles down to almost zero.

That’s why in the last couple of weeks my review article output has been so low.

But, that’s OK, the convention is a god kick in the posterior when it comes to introducing new products and gaining more purchasers-meaning it’s good for me.

It takes some patience but after a couple more weeks things will pick up and before I know it I’ll be writing reviews everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment