Sunday, August 18, 2019

Retrospective Scenes From A Sentimental World

OK, I’m about to geek out!  I love pop culture art.  Comic books, animation, Manga, Anime and other types of fantasy, sci-fi and ‘dark’ art fascinate me.

It’s everywhere-most of it extreme and in your face.

But, to able to bring everyday scenes to life takes a special kind of artistic talent.

PIE International presents a book that does just that.
Retrospective Scenes From A Sentimental World http://pie.co.jp/english/search/detail.php?ID=5149http://pie.co.jp/english/search/detail.php?ID=5149 presents scenes illustrated and designed by up and coming creators is incredible.

I am absolutely in awe of each artist’s ability to take simple interior and exterior scenes, populate them and create a sense of wonder and amazement.

Whether created by traditional means or on the computer, each scene is packed full of details and subtle imagery that I could barely take my eyes.

Such beauty and talent!

I only wish I had a smidgen of the talent displayed in this wonderful, colorful and inspiring collection of work.

The book is printed on high quality paper using the most advanced high-tech printing possible.  Full-color bleed art, spot illustrations and page-framed art are carefully arranged to offer the best visual impact.

Lean on text, the book lets its illustrations tell the full story.

I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment