Saturday, August 24, 2019

So Much...Brain Hurts!

Why oh why did I have to retire!?  I can’t afford to buy any new comic books, toys or other collectibles.  Yet, now is the perfect time to buy stuff!

There is so much going on in the comic book, fantasy and sci-fi worlds when it comes to books, toys, games and the like.

It breaks my heart when I see all the incredible figures, statues, comic books, model kits, memorabilia, and the like filling store shelves.

So close and yet so far away.

I want it all!

Each month I get the latest PDF of Diamond Distribution’s Previews magazine spotlighting all the cool stuff coming out in month to come.

What to do, what to do!?

Not only do I want all the goodies coming out each month but also I wish I could find a hidden stash somewhere of old comic books and toys.

Why is it people who don’t collect always manage to snag the good stuff?

Seems incredibly unfair.

Such a quandary!  If you collect new stuff-it’s expensive.  If you collect old stuff-it’s astronomically high!

I can only hope that out there somewhere is a cache of old comic books and toys that someone will let go for practically nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment