Sunday, December 8, 2019

All I Want For Christmas...

There's nothing noble or sacrificial about this posting.  It doesn't contain any reference to the 'true' meaning of Christmas.  It's simply a wish list of stuff I want for Christmas.

It's selfish, pure and simple.

Here's my list of the things I want.

  • Lots and lots of old Bronze and Silver Age comic books (and a few new ones too).
  • A bunch of toys from when I was a kid and a slew of new stuff.
  • A new handgun, with holster, and a Concealed Weapons Permit.
  • A new laptop or tablet (with keyboard).
  • A huge increase in the traffic to my blog, Facebook page, Twitter account and Linked-in site.
  • A new car.
  • A boat load of review samples of every kind arriving on a regular basis.

See. I told you it was selfish.  Of course I want my family to get what they desire and most importantly for my kids, family and friends to get saved. 

Come on, I had to get a little 'real' Christmas cheer plug in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment