Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lost Archives

With four Autograph Cards guaranteed per Box (I received Bruce Davidson, Sonya Walger, M.C. Gainey and Kim Dickens) the 72 Base Cards Lost Archives Trading Cards Set (I assembled one full Base Set with a few extras) is a real treat for Lost fans.
Twenty four Foil Packs come per Box with five Cards per Pack courtesy of Rittenhouse Archives. Look at this Set of Cards as a primer for the series. Character images from the show's entire run make up the Set. Cards are printed on high-gloss, heavy paper stock with clean, crisp images and consistent centered image trimming.
Randomly inserted Bonus Cards include a 18-count subset of Season Six images (I got 4), Lost Stars Artifex Expansion Cards (2 in my Box), 9 Dharma Patch Cards (I got Jin Kwon's) and 5 Costume Relic Cards (zip). Case Topper Cards are also available and look for Promotional Cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment