Saturday, June 29, 2019

I’m Still Here!

Things have been pretty slow here as it concerns review samples.

It’s a bit of a lull.

For some reason (or reasons), I haven't been receiving g a lot of review material.

Being as I am retired and on a fixed income I can’t afford to go out and buy a lot of stuff.  Once in a while yes.  Consistently-no.

There could (and probably is/are) a good reason(s) why companies and publishers have cut back on sending stuff.

Conventions, trade shows, personnel hiring and firings, budgetary concerns, the cost of product and postage, new limitations on how large a website’s or blog’s audience is, blocked e-mails, no review sample policy-the list is a long one.

Whatever the reason(s) my review postings have hit a bit of a dry spell.

But, never fear, things will pick up.  I’m sure of it.

So for now it’s post when I can and hope for the best.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment