Monday, October 8, 2018

Bananas and Mojimoto


I’ve always loved bananas.  My mom used to buy at least two bunches a week and I’d eat everyone and beg for more.
 
Even now I love them alone or in my cereal and banana pudding—bananas, bananas, bananas!  It’s a wonder I don’t have a tail and hang from trees!

As if peeling and eating bananas isn’t enough fun, you can now find all sorts of fun surprises inside courtesy of Cepia’s Bananas.

Get them one at a time or three in a bunch.  Remove the plastic seals, peel open the Bananas and just smell that wonderful Banana aroma!

My plastic Banana three-pack included three Banana Crushie characters (Eddie Goat, Eli Elephant and Andrew Monkey, along with their stickers).  

Also included are six mini-Crushies: Pie, Grapes, Apple, Ice Cream Cone, Pear and Broccoli.  All the Crushies are soft and squeezable!

Three leaf/branch combinations are also included so you can snap on a large Crushie and hang them from your backpack or put them on display.

Three mini-jewel sets were included with red, purple and turquoise hearts.


The Banana Baobob Tree Bunch One includes 24 Crushies (Common, Rare and Ultrarare).

Anyway you peel them Bananas by Cepia are a fistful of fruity fun!  Each Banana is built of sturdy, pliable plastic that opens easily, secures in place in a snap and look great in any kid’s room, on a backpack or on display.  It’s time to go Bananas!

Finally! A toy that talks back to you!  Mojimotos are adorable creatures and critters that repeat whatever you say in a high squeaky voice.  And I do mean everything!

Surprise your friends, shock your parents and get ready to giggle until your sides hurt.

Cepia’s first Mojimoto set includes eight characters.  I got an adorable kitty cat with yellow fur, big black eyes, a cute orange nose and a big mouth!

I talk to it and it talks back!  It opens and closes its mouth and yes and can even sing and lip sync when it hears music or talking!

I thought cats only went meow!?

Each Mojimoto comes with an attached ring for hanging from belts or backpacks and is guaranteed to strike up a conversation no matter where you go!
Talk about a copy cat!