Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dry...So Very Dry!

It happens.

There are times, as a pop culture collectibles reviewer, when review merchandise does not show up for extended periods-in this case over two weeks.

It can be frustrating, but it’s all a part of the process.

Holidays are the worse-especially long holiday periods like Christmas.

Natural disasters, like the near miss from a hurricane here in North Florida also messes with delivery schedules.

Whatever the reason for time lapses when no review stuff show up it can be tough.

Especially when I love writing reviews and I feel I owe it to my readers.

Visitors to my blog can only take so many retro-reviews and commentaries.  Who can blame them?

All I can do is trust God to provide, be patient and hope that a steady supply of review goodies eventually shows up.

It’s the waiting that’s the pits!

No comments:

Post a Comment