Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Almanac, Space and Coolest



As long as I can remember I’ve always been fascinated by the world around me.  From the time I could pick up a book and read I’ve studied about different things, watched documentaries and had an insatiable desire to know more.

I’m a quick study with a mind that absorbs data, sights, sounds, sensations and tries to make sense of it all.

There’s so much to know-so many unexplored areas.

I love books and learning and that’s why I got so excited when three new National Geographic Books recently came out.

I’ve discovered that when it comes to taking in information it’s best to do so like a child-unbiased, inquisitive and intrigued.

National Geographic Kids Almanac 2021 is a wonderful, colorful and quick to learn compilation of facts, photos and fun about animals, technology, fun and games, exploration and so much more.

There are lots of photos, maps, graphs and other informative images and text to keep the kid in you fascinated for hours.

Space-I grew up with the Space Race was in full swing.  I witnessed man’s first foray into space, his landing on the Moon, the first space station and his continuing exploration of the last frontier.

In the 2nd Edition of the Space Encyclopedia readers are treated to a tour of our solar system and beyond.

Learn all about the planets, celestial bodies and phenomenon complete with photos, art and text all provided by David A. Aguilar.

It’s a hardbound book that compacts the vastness of space with pages brimming with images and fascinating text.

Kids are sure to love The Coolest Things On Earth that takes a closer look at the weird, wild and wonderful.

Art, architecture, astrology, animals, sports, technology, phenomenon, history and a plethora of other areas are explored and examined for their weirdness and uniqueness.

If you love the unusual, the wacky, the way-out and the weird then this is the book for you.

Packed with photos and fascinating facts and fun it is a perfect way to experience the world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment