Friday, April 23, 2021

DC Universe Rebirth Omnibus Volume One

Rebirth: The process of being reincarnated or born again. The action of reappearing or starting to flourish or increase after a decline; revival.

After DC Comics New 52 ran its course and the events of Flashpoint transformed the DC Universe, DC Comics launched the Rebirth of all of its titles.

As I’ve mentioned before in several reviews I stopped buying new comic books nearly five years ago.  They became too expensive and convoluted.  To me much of the magic was gone.

Coincidentally I stopped purchasing comic books about the same time DC Comics ended its New 52 series of books and switched over to Rebirth.

About two years into Rebirth I came across the DC Universe Rebirth Omnibus Volume One at my local used bookstore and decided to buy it at a reduced price.

As I said beforre I stopped buying new comic books.  However I try to keep up on the latest trends and series-at least as far as promotions and basic storylines go that I find on the Internet.

The DC Universe Rebirth Omnibus Volume One contains a number of number one issues.

Number one issues reprints include: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps, Aquaman, Green arrow, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Justice League, Nightwing, Titans, Batgirl And The Birds Of Prey, The Hellblazer, Red Hood And The Outlaws, Suicide Squad, Deathstroke, Supergiirl, Blue Beetle, Teen Titans, Batman Beyond along with bonus art and covers and the Rebirth One-Shot.

The Omnibus provides an inexpensive and all encompassing introduction to the Rebirth Universe.

Look for some great art, intriguing stories and lots of cool extras.


No comments:

Post a Comment