Sunday, July 31, 2022

Bob Marley Wall Art Building Set


As I’ve grown older I’ve discovered something important. You’re never too old to keep your eye and hand coordination sharp. Also dexterity is a big plus as well as critical thinking skills and color and composition capabilities.

That’s why I am delighted that Brickcraft has introduced its Bob Marley Wall Art Building Set that is gauged for 18+ years and up.

The Bob Marley Wall Art Building Set consists of 2,025 pieces along with six base plates, a signature tile, a color indicator, a brick remover and a brick-crafted frames. Two hanging points allow you to show off your Bob Marley Portraits on a shelf or wall.

You can choose between two classic Bob Marley Portraits that measure 10 inches by 15 inches each.

The Art Building Set is licensed by Bob Marley, king of Reggae music and the Rasta lifestyle.

What a perfect way to chill out, relax, get creative and tune out the rush and roar of modern life.

The easy to follow instructions make creating the Wall Art Building Set a breeze.

I really like the packaging of the Wall Art. As a graphic designer I appreciate the time and effort it took to complete the Set.

Everything comes in a colorful, heavy paper stock, flip-lid box that securely closes and keeps the contents from spilling out.

All of the individual color spots, bases and the like are contained in individual sealed plastic bags. Once removed the plastic color dots can be placed in small containers or even Styrofoam cups allowing for no muss or fuss.

It’s a well crafted, carefully throughout design that is well organized that makes the whole experience of putting the Art Boards together stress-free and fun.

John 14:1-3 (NIV) “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment