Sunday, June 11, 2023

Secret Cities Of Italy

We’ve all seen the travelogues, YouTube videos, brochures and other advertisements encouraging travelers to visit Italy.

Most spotlight Rome, the cathedrals, museums and other tourist traps packed with sun burnt visitors from all over the globe.

But, Italy is so much more. There’s so much to see, visit and experience off the beaten path.

To be honest I never pictured myself going to Italy. Quite frankly I was turned off by all the tourist tripe. That is, until I looked and read the book: Secret Cities Of Italy.

Author Thomas Migge and Schiffer Publishing reveal the many hidden wonders of Italy in 60 charming towns of the beaten path..

It opened up a whole world of possibilities to me. I am excited about what a trip to Italy would offer.

I saw new places, beautiful countryside, exotic beaches, stunning cathedrals and castles and restaurants offering some of most mouth-watering food selections I could imagine.

What a visual treat! The color photos are stunning, the informative text pieces cut to the chase and deliver on-point descriptions and fascinating tidbits of little known facts and the book’s structure takes readers from region to region in Italy.

Get ready for trips to the coast, to the four corners of the compass, to small towns and large cities, quaint country inns to world famous resorts, restaurants and religious sites.

Roam the ruins of ancient Rome, discover the modern delights of Italy and most of all grow to appreciate the heart and soul of the Italian people.

I feel as if I’ve traveled to the Mediterranean and disembarked onto the shores of Italy and its many delights.

Beautiful bound with a full color photo hardback cover the interior coated paper pages make the photos pop and bring Italy alive. 

"As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart." — Proverbs 27:19

No comments:

Post a Comment