Monday, October 9, 2023

My First Build & Drive

You may find this hard to believe but I remember as a child (probably about three years old) of gathering some odds and ends out of my mom’s junk drawer and making all sorts of gadgets: such as pretend cars.

Smartmax’s Magnetic Discovery, My First Build & Drive (for ages 1 to 5 years old) offers 24 challenges for any future mechanics, engineers and technical wizards. (I wish I had this as a child!)

Young children can choose their challenge and with the magnetic parts provided can build, create and make all sorts of wheel vehicles.

The colorful blocks and miscellaneous parts let a child build and solve problems.

My First Build And Drive comes with a large selection of pieces packaged in a rugged, flip-lid and colorful cardboard box.

Kids build using the extra large parts for easy handling and can create both 2D and 3D contraptions and gadgets.

It encourages color and shape recognition, fine motor skills, fantasy and creatively, hand-eye coordination and balance and stacking.

It’s bright, colorful, easy to handle and a great way to develop a child’s creativity and productivity.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." — Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment