Sunday, November 12, 2023

Central Perk Coffee Co. Coffee Mug


Get ready to get caffeinated courtesy of the Central Perk Coffee Co. with its brand new, two-tone Boston Coffee Mug complete with the company’s colorful logo and Boston lobster image.

The exclusive logo is being revealed initially at the Boston location. Other new merchandise with also feature the new logo, including apparel, kitchenware and more! You can also purchase the company’s six original coffee blends available: ground, whole bean and compostable capsules

Purchase the mug and merchandise at the Newbury Street coffee shop and online at CentralPerk.com.

Add the coffee cup, merchandise and coffee to your Christmas shopping list.

Your family and friends who are coffee lovers are sure to thank you.

OK, it's official.  This is now my favorite mug.  I love the size, weight and especially the two-tone coloring: off-white in the interior and solid matt black for the exterior with glossy logos.

Coffee, tea, cocoa: whatever beverage I want to drink, this is the mug I choose!

All Central Perk Coffee Co. offerings adhere to sustainable sourcing, production, and packaging practices that prioritize responsible environmental stewardship.

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." — Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment