Sunday, January 28, 2024

Top Trumps Quiz With A Twist Marvel


OK, I got this! After all, I’ve been reading Marvel Comics since they first premiered back in 1961 with The Fantastic Four.

I’m about to find out if I’m as clever as I think.

This oversize Quiz With A Twist Marvel double, flip-lid, plastic container holds two full-decks of cards with movie photos from various Marvel Cinematic films, along with five questions. 

One side of each card has the questions and the answers are on the reverse side. Both sides have a color photo. 

The main body of the container is a metallic, shiny red with a large marvel logo on its top with debossed Top Trumps Quiz text on each side. Very classy!

The cards are made of semi-gloss, paper stock with rounded corners (prevents bumped and damaged corners and for easier handling). Full color photos spotlight characters, locations, etc. seen in the many Marvel Cinematic Universe of movies.

Have as many players as you like. Each player gets five cards. Let the questions fly and after 10 minutes see who got the most correct answers!

I surprised myself with how many answers I knew. There were some tough questions. It was a mighty Marvel mind twister!

"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth." — Proverbs 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment