Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2


Wow! The finale chapter in the Harry Potter movie series certainly went out with a bang. I have to admit I’ve never been a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy them, but as far as being a Harry Potter fanatic I’m not. But, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 totally blew me away.

The finale confrontation between Harry and his arch nemesis, the evil sorcerer Lord Voldemort, was spectacular on so many levels.


The story grabs viewers from the moment the screen flickers on, the acting by the cast was superb - reaching levels of Academy Award status and the script never wasted a word.


Of the entire Harry Potter movie series, I have to say this is my favorite. The special effects and set designs were on an epic scale. I especially liked the sequences in the vault, storage areas and the battle at Hogwarts rivaled anything seen on the Silver Screen.


The truth about Harry Potter and other key characters was eye-opening, to say the least, and the conclusion was both satisfying and surprising.


Warner Bros. has done the Harry Potter series proud and I predict that the films will be considered classics for years to come.


The Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy disc set contains some spectacular extras. Look for featurettes on Blowing Up Hogwarts as seen through the eyes of the filmmakers and cast, candid conversations with Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe and author J. K. Rowling, a spotlight on the Goblins of Gringotts, an retrospective of The Women Of Harry Potter, additional scenes, a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and a very special Pottermore Preview. No other words can best describe this collection other than-it’s magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment