Wednesday, December 9, 2020

M.A.S.H Trivia Cards


I’m sure I've mentioned it before in some previous reviews.  The M.A.S.H TV show is one of my favorite classic TV series.

Hawkeye, B.J., Colonel Potter and the gang always managed to invoke a smile while opening my eyes to the horrors of war, social issues and the like.

A few years back my wife and I stopped at a yard sale out in the country.  It had the usual bric-a-brac. Among the unusual yard sale trappings I spotted a Golden Trivia Cards M.A.S.H Edition game.  I bought it for one dollar.

As the TV series was very little promotional, commercial tie-ins or licensed merchandise was created about the series.

There were just a few toys, some T-shirts and few other odds and ends.  To find any nowadays is difficult.

The M.A.S.H Trivia Cards Game is set up much like other Trivia games.

Players answer question on the enclosed cards.  Categories include Personnel Files, Mish M.A.S.H, Closing Seasons, M.A.S.H Quotes, Early Episodes and Love And War.

The player who answers the most questions correctly and winds up with the most cards wins.

Included in the small game box, decorated with M.A.S.H logo and cast photos, are six stacks of cards from the described categories, instructions and a M.A.S.H green plastic card standup.

After looking through the cards and trying to answers the questions I discovered I don’t know as much about M.A.S.H as I thought I did.

Still the cards brought back lots of memories and the game is fun to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment