Monday, June 21, 2021

Happiness Is a Mood, Positivity Is A Mindset


If you’ve read the title of this review you’re probably thinking, “Say what?  Has he gone all philosophical and cosmic on us?”

Well, sort of.  I’ve come to realize as I’ve old (I'm pushing 70 years old) and that my mind is not quite as sharp as it once was-especially my memory.

Plus, since I am older I have a lot more to do than when I was young-especially around the house, going to weddings, funerals, etc. and keeping doctor, dentist and other appointments.

Honestly I do more things now that I’m retired than I ever did when I was working.

Anyway, back to my point.  I need a way to keep track of my time, tasks and appointments.

Sure I could write it down on paper or or post-it notes.  I could even spring for a cheap planner-but what fun is that?

Andrews McMeel Universal/Publishing has come to my rescue.  The company has produced a great, small, colorful, wire bound planner that not only includes each month listed starting in September 2012 to December 2022, it also includes come great extras.

Besides looking cool the Positively Present Planner is packed with all sorts of colorful quotes, challenges and places to keep notes.  

Why settle for a plain old planner when I can have one that stimulates my mind, presents a few challenges, is small enough to take it wherever I go and brings a smile to my face?

Keeping appointments and planning my time has never been so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment