Thursday, March 10, 2022

The Posh: Planner Undated Monthly/Weekly Calendar

I have to say that The Posh Planner Updated Monthly Calendar from Andrews McMeel Publishing is the perfect planner for me.

For one thing, there are no pre-printed dates-just days!  I know that sounds odd, but I am already using a planner with dates.  

When the Posh Planner came in I was pleasantly surprised that it had no dates.  That means I can use it when my other planner is filled.

There's nothing worse than a planner or calendar that has dates out of date.

Designed for the more serious minded professional (that’s me) it has a study and heavy paper stock cover and a subdued floral design with pink foil accents-very subtle.

The spiral bound trendy planner (with a convenient pocket and reinforced monthly tabs) is the perfect organizational tool featuring customizable 12 monthly spreads and 52 weekly pages.

I love it!  It’s the perfect size, rugged, easy to use and organize, attractive and a great planner for setting goals, notes, things to do, big ideas, contacts, celebrations, anniversaries, habit trackers and it includes stickers and a removable product tab.  

1 Corinthians 15:55 (NIV) “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”

No comments:

Post a Comment