Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Adobe Animate Classroom In A Book

As a die-hard 2D designer that thought of animating or working in 3D intimidates me.

I’ve used Adobe’s animation in Photoshop with some success but I’ve never tackled Adobe’s Animate.

I am totally in the dark on this one. As I mentioned before I tackled some very basic animation in Photoshop. I’d like to do more.

With Peachpit Press’s Adobe Animate Classroom In A Book by Russell Chun as a guide I am determined to take on Animate.

It looks absolutely fascinating.

Full color illustrations guide readers through 10 lessons and with the additional access to downloadable lesson files, the web edition that includes puzzles and videos it looks like it will be clear sailing to animation.

Starting with the basics the lessons slowly guides you through the many capabilities of the program and the mastering of its menus, functions and tips and possibilities.

I am impressed on how well the book is laid out, the examples contained and the ease of following the precise, clear and informative instructions.

So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get animated with Animate and with Peachpit’s Classroom In A Book the mysteries of animation are solved.

 "Jesus said to them, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.'" — John 8:58

No comments:

Post a Comment