Sunday, July 9, 2023

Lights, Lights, Lights!!



One of my all-time favorite stores to visit is Dollar Tree.  Or should I say Dollar and Twenty Five Cents Tree?

Anyway, I love to walk through its aisles and check out the latest inexpensive gadgets and merchandise it offers.

Two of my favorite sections art the Arts and Crafts aisle and the Tool and Lights section.

Dollar Tree's LED Lights section has some interesting items.  I've picked out four that I think are the coolest.

First up is a blue lantern with an adjustable knob to turn op the intensity of the LED light strip.  The lantern also has two side arms that when folded up allow it to be hung from hooks, branches, etc. 

It's surprisingly bright and sturdy.

Second on the list is a multi-color frosted globe that when turned on shifts through a rainbow of colors  It's very soothing and gives a nice ambiance to any room.

The third light is a small handheld flashlight that boasts not only a front bulb but also a large side bulb with reflector that is incredibly bright.  You can light up a whole room with it.

The fourth light is a small tabletop light that emulates a candles flicker.  Simply turn on the light hidden under the black base an viola!, you have a flickering candle. 

It's great for special occasions and the holidays.

All of the items are well made, inexpensive and are battery powered, save for the flickering candle that is solar powered.

I highly recommend each for handy little lights around the house, while camping or on a trip.

"When I fall, I will arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me." — Micah 7:8

No comments:

Post a Comment