Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Mini Honda

When I was younger one of the things I wanted most (but never acquired) was a motorcycle. 

I’m not talking about the big honkin’ belch machines decked out in chrome, myriad dials and buttons and an engine block heavy enough to crush your legs.

No, I’m talking about a small motorcycle-something to dart around town or for short trips in the country. light enough to be easily maneuvered but powerful enough to carry my weight and a few extras. 

A motorcycle that was stylish, sleek, well designed and easy on the wallet when it came to gas.

I may not have ever owned such a motorcycle but at least I can dream. There’s no better way to see my dreams in full color than with author Gerfried Vogt-Mobs Mini Honda The Legendary Little MotorcyclesSuper Cub, Dax and Monkey book published by Schiffer Publishing.

The beautiful, oversize hardbound book features full color photos of a Super Cub, Dax and Monkey Mini Hondas in red white and black. I’d like to have anyone of them.

Filled with full color photos the book explores the genesis of the motorcycles and how their popularity has grown worldwide.

These versatile little runabouts are used in marketplaces, beaches, casual treks, racing-in fact these lightweight motorcycles are so popular they’ve sold in the millions.

A complete history of the vehicles is provided long with vintage ads and what can be expected with new models.

If you love motorcycles and like me, yearn for the open road and two wheel adventures then this book is a great way to get your motor running.

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." — Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment