Thursday, April 11, 2024

Long Story Short

Finally! Something I can actually talk about with some authority.

Most people know me from writing book and product reviews.

But, did you know I am also an artist and graphic designer and that I wrote three children’s books?

It’s true. It’s also a fact that I illustrated my books the way I pictured my characters and locations.

In Mr. Fish And Friends Turning Famous Books Into Cartoons: Long Story Short, published by Akashic Books, Mr. Fish and a few fellow artists have provided their own unique takes on some literary masterpieces with some single page illustrations.

Be prepared-they’re funny, a little disturbing, thought-provoking, rude, poignant and brilliant.

I promise you, you will love this book and all of its literary shenanigans.

Classic works include Moby-Dick, The Catcher In The Rye, Invisible Man, American Psycho and dozens more of past classics to modern masterpieces.

Get ready for a visual hodge-podge that takes a whole new approach to the classics.

Psalms 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment