Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Great American Explorer Stories

I’ve always been an explorer. Even as a young kid I would venture out into the woods and walk for miles or get on my bike and ride the back roads. 

I wasn’t afraid-just curious. I still enjoy getting on my bike and riding for miles. I love to seek out back rooms in buildings, explore alleys and see what’s around the next corner.

In Lyons Press Classics and editor Cheney Gardner’s Great American Explorer Stories follow explorers' exploits during American’s past.

The book really brings the past American explorers alive. Readers learn about their struggles, preparations, triumphs, failures and how they coped with unexpected obstacles and danger.

Learn all about the amazing adventures of Theodore Roosevelt, Harriet Chalmers Adams, Lewis and Clark and many more intrepid explorers as they traveled the world to reveal its secrets, discover lost civilizations, traverse new pathways and make discoveries that would change the world.

Don your fedora, put on your leather jacket, secure your whip and get ready to go on adventures that would give Indiana Jones second thoughts.

Philippians 4:13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment