Tuesday, September 29, 2020

An Inexpensive Alternative--Boxes For Storage Of Collectibles From Uline



I’m a collector: comic books, toys, diecast, trading cards, etc., I collect it.

As a writer of pop culture reviews you may imagine just how much merchandise I receive to review.  I love it!

But, where and how do I store it all?  Where is in whatever space I can find in my house or garage.  How is in boxes.

But specialized storage boxes for collectibles can get expensive.

But here is an inexpensive solution.

Uline, a premiere box/container/package manufacturer has an excellent selection of storage containers and they are a lot less expensive than specialized hobby collectibles containers.

Recently Uline sent me two items: a 15 X 9 X 11" magazine storage box with a lid.  It arrived flat but in just a few moments I assembled both the box and lid and had it ready to store some of my magazines, comic books and other publications.

It’s a sturdy box, stackable and just the right size for my needs.

For normal storage I also received a Uline’s 15 X 12 X 10" Economy Storage File Box.  It also shipped flat and with a few simple fold I had all the flaps secured and ready for storage.

It just so happens that it is the perfect size for deluxe 12-inch action figure boxes, easily storing three to a box.

Of course both boxes can be used for various storage need from antiques, collectibles, paperwork, household goods-you choose.

Uline has a huge selection of storage containers made from cardboard to plastic.  The prices are some in the best in the industry.

If you’re choosey about how you spend your money and want more bang for your buck then Uline’s storage boxes and containers fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment