Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Encyclopedia Of Television Shows, 1925 Through 2010 Volumes 1-3


I love watching TV, much of it anyway.  Forget reality shows daytime soaps and silly situation comedies.

I go for crime, detective, science fiction, fantasy and some comedies.

I gotta tell ya, I am exhausted looking through these three volumes.  But, it’s a good exhaustion.  I enjoyed each and every moment.  

Encyclopedia Of Television Shows, 1925 Through 2010 Volumes 1-3 Second Edition, written by Vincent Terrace and published by McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, is an incredible compilation of TV shows.

Complete series synopsis, cast and crew listings, air date and network affiliations, network or syndicated and much more information is included with each series listing.

I am blown away by the sheer mass of TV shows listed.  I never realized so many shows were made.

It’s mind-boggling!

Three massive softbound books make up the set, each about one inch thick!  While there are no photos there is so much information contained none are needed.

Look for network, cable, streaming, pilots, every conceivable genre (some taboo, some not) and so much more.

This collection is the ‘ultimate’ resource for any TV fan.

John 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment