Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Things I Want For Christmas


I haven't hit Old Saint Nick up for anything since I was a kid.  So, I thought, what the heck, here's my Christmas List:

  • A new Laptop/Tablet
  • A Generator/Inverter with Solar Panels
  • Lots of old comic books
  • Lots of old toys

Hey, I can dream can't I?  So, cough 'em up Santa!

Seriously I am blessed.  I have more than I need.

  • I'm saved
  • I'm married to a wonderful wife going on 42 years
  • I have great kids and grandkids
  • My wife and I have a lovely home, food on the table, cloths on our backs, our health, a great church and so many other things that I can't possibly list them all which God has so graciously given us. 

My desire is that the hungry will be fed, the lonely will have friends, the homeless given a home, the hurting to be healed and for our nation to honor God.

But, most of all I wish that people would get saved and give their lives to God.  He's so good, kind and loving.

St. John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

All you have to do is ask.

https://www.allaboutgod.com/how-to-be-saved.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment