Wednesday, May 1, 2024

If I Were The Moon

What if you were the moon? What would you do?

Writer Jesse Terry and illustrator Jacqueline East present If I Were The Moon, published by Schiffer Kids.

A little girl imagines what it would be like to be the moon.

She sees herself as a kind and gentle heavenly body who lights the way at night, guides boaters on gentle waves, gentle pulls people to her with caressing gravity and so much more.

The small hardbound book contains short, easy-to-understand text accompanied by fanciful, magical illustrations in soft pastels and shimmering silhouetted characters and landscapes as if lit by the moon’s light.

Imaginative, enthralling and whimsical If I Were The Moon is a modern fairy tale kids are sure to love.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment