Saturday, July 6, 2024

Big Dweeb Energy

I admit it, I was a nerd, dweeb, weirdo, oddball and ‘unusual’ growing up. I was a wall-flower, socially awkward, shy, scared and intimidated by girls, avoided bullies and jocks and tended to stay to myself.

My few friends were just as big social outcasts as I was all the way through high school.

Fortunately I grew-or so I tell myself.

In Big Dweeb Energy, the newest Fox Trot collection from Andrews McMeel Publishing and writer/artist Bill Amend, dweebness in glorious color is on full display.

Whether its nerdness, being a teenager or a frustrated adult dweebness is not particular in who it affects.

That’s no more evident in the hilarious antics of the Fox family, their friends, neighbors and so forth.

From inept sports attempts, kite flying, weather apps gone awry, pizza practice, winter games and more the fun never stops and the quips just keep on coming.

Who hasn’t known a family like the Fox family? Or, maybe you ‘are’ the Fox family!

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment