Thursday, August 22, 2024

Back Roads Of New England

I love to explore. Almost every week I take my bike out and ride around town and the accompanying outskirts exploring new roads, seeing new buildings and sights and discovering things I never knew were there.

Try as I might I’ve tried to convince my wife to take a back roads tour of the United States. Perhaps...one day.

In David Skernick’s new book: Back Roads Of New England, published by Schiffer Books, I can at least enjoy the back roads on the printed page.

The oversize, hardbound book, with its beautiful, waterfront photo, dust jacket, provides full-page, full-color photos of the New England country, villages, shops, stores, waterfront, lakes, farmlands and other delightful vistas of quaint and memorable locations.

The photos, made even more brilliant on the dull-coat, interior paper pages, are categorized by state and a complete index about each photo is also included.

Travel the back roads and enjoy the beauty and wonder of America’s landscape and God's creation.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

No comments:

Post a Comment