Monday, August 19, 2024

Let’s Go To The Museum

I love museums. Art, history, nature, aeronautic-it doesn’t matter, they fascinate me.

I recall when I was a child there were two museums I could not get enough of. Their names escape me now. One was in Detroit, Michigan and the other was in Dayton, Ohio.

I remember the dinosaur exhibit, the King Tut display and many other amazing exhibitions.  Even then God was looking out for me and preparing me for my Fine Arts career.

In Schiffer Kids’ and author Luisa Vera’s Let’s Go To The Museum A Modern Art Adventure Maze, oversize hardbound book, kids are invited to get lost in a museum and along the discover art by the masters.

Mazes, rooms, corridors and fold-out pages help them discover art by the masters of modern art.

What kid doesn’t want to wander the halls and corridors of a museum, exploring as they go on and learning to boot!?

Easy to read text and colorful kid-like illustrations make visiting a museum a real treat.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment