Tuesday, August 20, 2024

I’ve About Had It!

For years I wrote and published a printed review newsletter. Readership was impressive at about 30,000 readers.

When the digital age went into full swing I created a website and it too had impressive readership numbers.

As product reviews shifted more and more to blogs I created the blog you’re reading now.

At first the blog readership numbers were good-hovering around 5,000 visitors a day. My Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter (X), Amazon and Goodreads social sites still have good numbers.

But, my blog (https://bamcc-bam.blogspot.com) readership each day is like a roller-coaster-up and down, mostly down lately. I’ve tried keywords, phrases, cross promotion and other attempts to keep the readership consistent.

Honestly, I don’t know what to do.

Those that visit the site love it. Manufacturers and publishers are pleased with the reviews. Still, I can’t get the numbers to increase despite all attempts to do so.

I need more readers and more companies to send review items.

I’ve prayed about it, asked advice, expanded my social media outlets and still-zilch!

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can get my readership up and get more review material by all means contact me.

I will not do YouTube videos. Video broadcasting is not my forte. Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest and Tik Tok aren’t suitable for my needs.

I love writing reviews, but if things don’t improve soon I may have to call it quits after 32 years of publishing.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment