Saturday, December 25, 2021

2022 Wish List Review Items Expansion


As much as I love reviewing toys, comic books, books and magazines (along with a few other miscellaneous items) I really want to expand my review list for 2022.

That may sound a bit odd, but if you’ve been following my blog for any amount of time you’ve noticed that I included ‘Consumers’ in the name of my blog: Boyce McClain’s Consumers’ and Collectors’ Corner.

I did this so that I might review items outside of the collectors market.

For 2022 I wish to expand my reviews to include all sorts of merchandise.

While I’m handy around the house, in the garage and yard I’m hardly an expert when it comes to cars, woodworking, home repairs, cooking and general house, car and yard projects and repairs.

That’s why I want to expand my reviews.

I believe there is an audience out there that struggles with many of the projects that I do.

So, I’d like to expand my reviews to include power tools, kitchen power utensils, yard power tools, camping equipment and accessories, electronics of all sorts, computers and peripherals-such as storage and power backups, gadgets, knives and cutting tools, art supplies and packaging and storage containers.

I’d like to review any and everything-I’m curious and anxious to share what I learn.

Besides the items listed above I want to review even more physical books, comic books and magazines along with more toys (especially 12-inch and high-end figures, vinyls and diecast), model kits, trading cards, Anime, Manga, sports memorabilia, games (board, card, miniatures and video), music and other collectibles.

I know it’s a big wish list.  I like to dream big.  If you’re reading this and you work for any company or manufacturer that wishes to have their merchandise reviewed please send samples my way.

I promise to do thorough reviews, include hyperlinks and give credit where credit is due.

Items can be sent to:

Boyce McClain’s Consumers’ and Collectors’ Corner
1668 Whitman Street
Jacksonville, FL 32210

My email is: bamcomics@juno.com

My other goals for 2022 are to attend more conventions (toy, game, comic books, etc.), offer giveaways and obtain some old comic books and toys so I can write some retro reviews.  

I also want to expand my outreach and increase my audience, get more reader feedback and explore new ways to promote my site and reviews.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment