Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Illustrated Catalogue Of Drawing Instruments

I love visiting art supply, office and craft stores to look at all the different types of drawing instruments for sale. 

Pencils, pens, compass sets, protractors, T-squares, triangles, templates-you name it-I can’t get enough of them.

Author John L. Lyles, RA’s and Astragal Press’s Illustrated Catalogue Of Drawing Instruments is jam-packed with photos and information about architect’s and engineer’s drawing instruments.

Besides being a full-color, photos guide the book also provides prices, manufacture information and much more.

I just love looking through its pages and examining all the drawing instruments that are both familiar and unfamiliar to me. There are so many items!

Marvel at the details, craftsmanship, engineering and manufacturing skill it took to create such accurate and precise drawing instruments.

You can’t help but be amazed at the sheer talent and precision that went into each piece.

Deuteronomy 20:4For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.


No comments:

Post a Comment