Never fear! If you were unable to purchase issues 51 through 100 of IDW’s/Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic book series I have the perfect solution.
IDW Publishing presents it HUGE (almost two inches thick), softbound Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Compendium Vol. Two containing all of the aforementioned issues-all in one spot!
Such a deal! All the action, drama, danger, humor, fantastic art, exciting stories and spectacular art, coloring and high-quality publication specs.
I gotta say when I lifted this Compendium I felt as if I was doing my strength exercising.
It is massive and containing 50 issues in one volume it is much, much less expensive than buying each individual issue.
Several writers and artist provided their skills in this colorful volume that contains not only interior art pages but cover reproductions as well.
Matthew 11:28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment