Sunday, August 9, 2026

Star Trek Voyager Homecoming

After a long trip, a vacation, a business trip or an extended stay away from home it’s always a comfort to come home to familiar surroundings, friends and family.

Seven years-seven long years and the crew of Voyager, under the command of Captain Janeway, have come home after being trapped in the Delta Quadrant.

Voyager has arrived and most of the crew has left except for the command crew.

Just as they are about to disembark All of Voyager’s systems are taken over. The ship is hijacked along with her remaining crew. Masquerading as humans several Species 8472 have shanghaied the ship and crew in order to take Voyager back to the fluid universe of their species for judgment and preparations to invade Earth.

It’s up to Janeway and her crew to figure out how to stop the invasion and return home.

With the help of some unlikely comrades the Voyager crew face-off against Species 8472 in an all-out attempt to stop the invasion and return home.

Star Trek Voyager Homecoming, written by Susan Bridges and Tilly Bridges and artist Angel Hernandez, along with IDW Publishing, present the last exciting adventure for the crew of Voyager in a trade paperback collection of the 5-part mini-series.

It’s an exciting and unexpected, but perfectly logical, story of the returning crew of Voyager. With its compelling story, stellar art and gallery of covers it’s a Star Trek treat.

Isaiah 41:10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment